Sunday, April 26, 2009

Another Day, Another Project!

Good morning,
So, today (in between normal household duties and painting interior trim), I'll be working on Teacher Appreciation goodies. I've volunteered to make some little gift-sized cards for vases of flowers that will be passed out to the teachers during appreciation week.

I've kept them very simple (I'll be making 6 dozen), in colors that are good for both male and female teachers. The supplies I used are all Stampin' Up!:

Whisper White, Bashful Blue & So Saffron cardstock and inks
1 3/8" Circle and Scallop Circle Punch

Le Jardin (retired) DSP

Bashful Blue 1/4" grosgrain, and So Saffron 5/8" grosgrain (from SAB)

Lovely Labels and Baroque Motifs sets -LOVE both of these sets!!

Later on, I'll be making a set of notecards specifically for my daughter's teacher with the "Wanted" set -her teacher LOVES horses. I'll post these once they're done...need to come up w/a color scheme first!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by -comments are appreciated!