Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Cinema Saturday Challenge #32 -Twilight




Woo-Hoo -I just finished my first challenge! So, my mom introduced me to this blog -she knew it was right up my alley. It involves a weekly project challenge with a movie theme -nice! The theme for this one was the movie (based on the book), "Twilight". I really enjoyed the book (and the entire series for that matter), and had recently seen the movie. This challenge asked participants to use the colors red and black, and use some sparkle. I did 2 things on this card I don't do often: Glitter (nothing against it...I love the look, just not the mess), and I cut. How's that for challenging myself? Hahaha!

Here is what I used: Fifth Avenue Florals set, Chunky Glitter (black and red), Tombo multi liquid glue, Basic Black & Riding Hood Red ink, Basic Black and Shimmer White cardstocks.

I have to admit, when I read the book during the meadow scene, the first thing I thought of when the sun hit Edward's skin was Shimmer White cardstock...Confessions of a paper lover! :)

Well, enjoy! I plan on participating in more challenges and even hosting my own soon, so keep checking back. Please go check out the great blog for Cinema Saturday: http://cinemasaturdaycreativechallenge.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. Hey Nancy, it turned out great. Love the glitter, hee hee, you know me and glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I really loved the look of the black glitter...ooh ah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT.. Sorry I didn't finish getting all my LOVE about to every one. Please know that we Love you even if we don't get to all our comments..

    Welcome to the Cinema Saturday Challenge Family... We are so THRILLED you joined us... What a great card. I love the wavy cute line.. My favorite part of the card it the black glitter.. Classy... LOVE IT!

    HUGS
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK so I still LOVE this card.. I know I'm a dork.. But I am having fun looking at your blog again today :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by -comments are appreciated!