Friday, May 15, 2009

Oh Baby...


I just finished my baby announcements...trying to get things done in a timely manner, and it keeps me out of trouble (while seated!) during this "modifed bedrest" stuff. :)
I kept them simple (kind of my thing), and used the Petal Party Simply Scrappin' Kit -Love the bright summery colors! Once baby is here, we'll print up an insert for the card with a picture and stats, etc.

I was able to get 3+ dozen (4x6") cards out of one kit -I did add some extra So Saffron and Pixie Pink 12x12 from my stash because I didn't want to use the Old Olive that came with the kit. I still have a bunch of the adhesive die-cuts leftover, and 4 full sheets of DSP! Next I'll be working on coordinating thank you cards with the "leftovers" and 8.5x11" cardstock in the same colors: Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, and Pixie Pink.

I just love this kit -it's just perfect for girls of all ages! Maybe I'll use the 2nd pack I got for my oldest's birthday invites when the time comes 'round.

Happy Stamping!

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by -comments are appreciated!