Tuesday, May 5, 2009

When it Rains, it Pours OR How I Blog

So, I have this feeling, like the weather outside the past couple days, when I get in the mood to blog, I will, otherwise...there probably won't be much. We'll see -it's still pretty new to me!
Anyways, just wanted to share the notecards I made today for my daughter's teacher -hopefully, this blog hasn't been mentioned to her yet, and the surprise won't be ruined.
On Thursday, for Teacher Appreciation Week, the kids are supposed to bring in flowers from home and a homemade card. I'll have my daughter make a personalized card for her teacher, but I thought it would be nice to throw in a set of hand-stamped notecards as well for her future use. So here they are:

I used (all from Stampin' Up): Really Rust, Natural Ivory, and Chocolate Chip cardstocks.
Chocolate Chip ink, Outlaw DSP (retired), Large and Small Star punches, Vintage brads, Paper piercing tool and mat. The card is laid on a piece of coordinating DSP for a nice picture background and isn't part of the card.

1 comment:

  1. Nancy

    I think your blog is so cool because you have the pictures and supply lists for your cards ! This was a great idea !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by -comments are appreciated!