Monday, June 29, 2009

What Time is it?

My daughter's favorite answer to this is: "Summer time! It's our vay-cay-tion!" as a tribute to High School Musical 2. We love to play this after school lets out, which it finally did last Thursday -woohoo!
I now find myself asking this several times a day, simply because, I have no clue.
Baby #3 made her debut almost 2 weeks ago (a few weeks early) -and I am starting to remember how this whole lack of sleep thing works. :)
Hopefully, as we all get a little more adjusted I'll be blogging a bit more regularly, and getting back to more challenges. I've missed doing them the past few weeks -especially when Cinema Saturday did High School Musical (1-3). I will do one for myself along with my daughter just for the whole fun of it anyways when time allows.
Hope you are all enjoying Summer!!
Be back soon!
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by -comments are appreciated!