Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Cut Above




So, I've been wanting to donate my hair for a long time, unfortunately my hair doesn't grow particularly fast, and I lose patience.



Well, as many of you know, your hair grows a bit thicker and faster while you are pregnant, so I took the opportunity to try to get my hair long enough while I was pregnant. I found out at our Relay for Life from a volunteer who was cutting hair for Locks of Love, that while my hair was not long enough for them (10"), it was long enough (8") for Pantene's hair donation program, Beautiful Lengths. So, last week, Erin and I went down and got our hairs cut. I'm so excited to finally be able to donate mine, and we are both thrilled with our "sassy" new do's. Here are the before and after pics:










So, Erin didn't want to show off her new hair for the world, so you are stuck with just a picture of me. Yay short hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by -comments are appreciated!