Monday, July 6, 2009

Oooh a Challenge....

Hello everyone! Hope you all had a fabulous 4th of July.
Well, I just did some baby shower invites last week for a friend, and with the arrival of our third baby, I thought I'd like to see what you all could/would come up with for a baby announcement or baby shower invite. Please post a link to your gallery or blog in the comments of this post...We would all love to see what you creative folk can do!
Here is my invite, well, rather a sample without the "You're invited" greeting stamped at the bottom. I used:
Tea Party DSP
Pink Pirouette C/S (retired)
Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die w/Big Shot
5/8" So Saffron Grosgrain ribbon (SAB 09)
*Check out my website...I'm hosting a couple of specials available only through me, that include 10% off of Baby themed sets from Stampin' Up!*
Have a great afternoon!

1 comment:

  1. Love the sweet colors you've selected for the invite Nancy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by -comments are appreciated!