Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Convention Here We Come!!

I am on my way to the biggest event in the Stampin' Up! year -aside from the release of the new catalog...Convention 2009!!

Woo-Hoo!

Can you feel my excitement?? New products, new techniques, new ideas, free stamps and samples galore!! Woo-Hoo

I am also excited as this will also be a multi-generational family trip to Convention. I'll be traveling with my Mom (also a demo, who should get a blog herself to show off her pretty cards), and my new baby girl! It will make it all that more wonderful!

Anyways, to share some of it with you here are the cards I have designed toswap for even more ideas.


FYI, the Robot card isn't pictured larger for any other reason than that's how it got scanned.


I was surprised how quick the ideas came and got put together -that's the beauty of pretty new sets I suppose!

So, here are the supplies -all can be found in the new idea book:


Card #1: Thank You Kindly & Circle Circus sets, Rich Razzleberry, Mellow Moss (ink and c/s), Elegant Eggplant (ink), Whisper White (c/s), Scallop Circle & Modern Label punch, Cosmo fine glitter celery


Card #2: Medallion Background and Hope Happens sets, Dusty Durango, Naturals Ivory cs, Chocolate Chip Craft ink, Earth Elements watercolor crayons, Pretties kit (half pearl)


Card #3: Lots of Bots set, Rich Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Basic Gray, inks and c/s. Modern Label punch, Blender pens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by -comments are appreciated!