Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Cinema Saturday #49 Part 2


Okay, I couldn't resist, I really wanted to do a card for this one...and kind of a lovey one at that.
I just love all the greens, and the scrolls (esp on the DSP) seem very elvish to me.
If I were to pick one color to represent the LOTR-Two Towers, it would be green -the forests, the lush fields.
Here you go:
I used:
Full of Life and Baroque Motifs sets
Gold Detail embossing powder
Versamark
Gold Brads
Le Jardin DSP (retired)
Always Artichoke, River Rock (retired), and White Vellum cardstocks

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Two great projects in two days...you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! And I agree on the paper... I have Enchante but didn't even consider it... but it would be very fitting for an Arwen piece (notes that down in my mental handy dandy notebook)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is awesome and I need to take embossing lessons from you! Your sentiment is clear and straight! :) Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by -comments are appreciated!