Monday, September 7, 2009

A Quick Gift Bag

This is a cute and quick little gift bag I did at my last open house. Only the greeting is stamped and the rest of the project utilizes the Big Shot. The background is a quarter sheet (8.5x11) run through the Big Shot with a Texturz plate. The bear and the clothes are part of the the new line Stampin' Up! is carrying in collaboration with Build-A-Bear workshop. Soooo cute! The clothes and background strip are the new DSP "Autumn Meadows" in the Holiday mini-catty. I looooove this paper, it is just gorgeous! The bag is very simply a white lunch bag...very appropriate for back to school time, don't ya think? Hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Nancy, that is too darn cute! I can't wait until my build-a-bear stuff arrives.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by -comments are appreciated!