Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Yay Day!

Wow! It's been a busy week so far, and it's only Tuesday.
First of all I want to congratulate my "1000" winner: Marci (of the cute cakes&cukes blog) is the winner of my blog candy and will receive a set of hand-stamped greeting cards to pass out as she pleases. Thanks for visiting (and commenting!) Marci! I'll get those to you soon!
School started yesterday, I forgot how busy it can be during the first week of school; I've already baked twice for separate events, filled out a dozen forms for the kids, and I start my library volunteering tomorrow. I cannot wait to get back in the library -like my daughter, it is my favorite place in the school. :) I am so happy I get to do library duty for both kids this year, now that my "baby boy" is in Kindergarten.
Here is a cute pic of the kiddos on the way to school yesterday.
On the "stamping" front...I am sooooo excited!! I got to preorder my demo copy of My Digital Studio. I cannot wait to load it up and start playing -I've got so many projects in my head, it may explode. Hahahahah!! Kidding! Anyways, you will probably hear me when it arrives...the shout for joy!
Well, Happy September...I'll be sharing again soon.
~Nancy

3 comments:

  1. you have some very prety cards on your blog, very nice work....cute picture of the kids going to school...have a wonderful week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're even cute from the back! Just wait until next week when all the kids are out of the house, except Charlie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool - thanks! Yes...busy back to school. Hopefully it settles down soon.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by -comments are appreciated!