Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Cinema Saturday #52 -Happy Anniversary!!


This week's (and the 1st anniversary) challenge is Mrs.Doubtfire. I haven't seen this movie in quite awhile, but I do adore it! Robin Williams is great -I've been a fan for quite sometime (can anyone say "Nanoo Nanoo"?).
I have to admit I have been swamped the past couple weeks and haven't been able to participate in any challenges. This past weekend I went on a cruise up to Vancouver Island for the annual stamping cruise that I organize with my cousin Heidi, and the help of my upline and downline members. We had a FABULOUS time, but I'll post on that later.
Anyways, I am using a project I designed for the cruise for my challenge this week -in the spirit of saving time and energy -something I'm sure Mrs. Doubtfire would approve of. I was inspired by a project a fellow demo had done for a swap, she got the tutorial here: http://inkingaddict.blogspot.com/2008/07/envelope-scrapbook-tutorial.html
I shrunk it down about half-sized and made some other minor modifications to use the stamp set and DSP we used on the cruise.




I used: Charming stamp set, Cottage Wall DSP, Rich Razzleberry: ink, cardstock and polka dot grosgrain ribbon. Whisper White and Old Olive cardstock, Round Tab, Scallop Edge, Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" circle, and 1 1/4" circle Punches, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Anywhere Glue Stick, Small business size envelopes (self-adhesive)
I plan on giving one of these to each of my grandmothers with pictures of each of the kids pictures in the inserts, and an "about me" on the reverse side of the photo.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely gift idea for your grandmothers and the "about me" comments with the photographs. The papers you have used are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by -comments are appreciated!