Monday, October 26, 2009

Trick or Treat!!

Happy Halloween-ish!
So, some fun & exciting news...if you check out the left side of my blog, you will see that I am now the proud displayer of Cinema Saturday's Audrey award -Thanks ladies!! I won for my Elizabeth -The Golden Age crown card.
As part of this honor, I will be guest designing on Cinema Saturday this coming Saturday for the next film reveal. I am soooo excited!! I can't tell you the movie, but you will HAVE to come guess at the sneak peeks on Friday, then check out the big reveal on Saturday, and I highly encourage you to play along -it's a lot of fun.

So, I made a little "treat" for this week's film (which/witch? I haven't seen yet, but plan on doing so soon):

This was a card I had designed for the Stamping Cruise, and I added a little frayed ribbon to it.


I used: Halloween Frights set, Frightful Fence Jumbo wheel, Treat cups, Pumpkin Pie & Basic Black c/s and inks, More Mustard ink, Lovely Lilac & Kraft c/s, Old Olive 1/4" grosgrain ribbon.


5 comments:

  1. I love the new treat cups and this card is perfect for this challenge...Excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the Audrey award! Your Halloween treat card is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the treat holder! Great Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trick or Treat! I wouldn't mind getting one of these for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  5. First things first.... HOW STINKIN' SWEET ARE YOU..... Thank you sooooo much for the card.... I am doing better I have a Dr. Apt in the afternoon tomorrow.. As if Halloween is not crazy enough I also have 2 kiddos b-day in the same week.... Thank you so much for thinking of little old me :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by -comments are appreciated!