Saturday, November 7, 2009

Mojo Trio

So, I decided to take another challenge "baby step" and try another challenge. So I chose the very popular Mojo Monday sketch challenge. This is my first Mojo Monday challenge:


The layout is pretty clean and simple -very much to my taste.  Here is the card I am submitting for this challenge:

I used: Under the Stars, Starring You, and Celebrate Everything sets; Dusty Durango, Confetti White, Going Gray, Whisper White, and More Mustard cardstocks; More Mustard, Basic Gray, Close to Cocoa, and Chocolate Chip inks; Paper Snips, Large and Small Star, and 1" circle Punches, Vintage Brads, Autumn Meadows DSP, and google eyes.

And, because I got on such a roll, I made a couple more with the same template:

One for Veteran's Day (for my hubby)



And one to get a glitter fix:


I don't know if you can see all the sparkle on this or not, but it's got iridescent ice on the light pink, glittered brads, "fairy dust" on the stamped image, and glittered stars. It was much fun to make and glitter has covered a majority of my outfit, the kitchen, and continues to journey around the house.
**I'll post ingredients on the last 2 cards later...I want to get this posted and have to get dinner going.**
Have a wonderful Saturday!!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous cards! Thanks for playing along with mojo monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by -comments are appreciated!