Friday, March 5, 2010

Top Ten List (#1?)

So, you may have noticed, the challenges I participate in most frequently involve movies -I love movies and don't get to go to the theater very often, hence my longtime Netflix membership. I also love lists (Dave's Top Ten anyone?) I thought I would post my Top Ten favorite movies of all time. These may not be award winning (although many are), but these are films I can watch over and over and over. And, as my parents may tell you, I can pretty readily quote from them too. I tried to post a mix of genres, etc. but it's hard. There are many runners up, and because of that this list may evolve.

Love Actually
Bride and Predjudice
Chocolat
Billy Elliot
As Good as it Gets
Eurotrip
Star Wars
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Ironman
Up

Please leave a comment -let me know what your faves are!
TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by -comments are appreciated!