Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I'm back with a challenge card!

Ugh! It has been awhile...
Well, I am back with a card for Cinema Saturday.
This week, the lovely Cinema Sisters are showcasing the popular sequel to the uber-popular "Twilight":


I actually haven't seen this movie yet, but I did read the book. I've been a little skeptical about seeing this after seeing "Twilight" -as usual the book was sooooo much better than the film. I've heard better things about the sequel though, so I'll have to catch it on Netflix soonish.
I really enjoyed this book, it may be my fave out of the series. I chose the theme of the friendship that developed between Bella and Jacob for my card. To know you have a friend who is there for you unconditionally when you need them most, and the ability to be a friend like that as well.
The color scheme of my card is based on the Olympic Peninsula coast -the frothy green of crashing waves, the gray/silver clouds as the rain is coming in, and the blue of a summer sky at (what else?) twilight.  


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. ♡ You will love the movie when you watch it. It really is much better than the first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful card! Great take on the friendship between Bella and Jacob!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by -comments are appreciated!