Thursday, June 3, 2010

Bueller, Bueller....Bueller? *updated 06/04*



Oh Yeah....What a great, fun, classic 80's film! One of my faves!
I used an oft repeated Ferris quote: Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop once in awhile you could miss it"
I thought this suited watching kids grow up, and I love the "shower scene"; Ferris has crazy soapy hair -something I always loved to do & my kids do too, and he's singing -it's just fun! I also love the parade scene, and the scene where Jeannie is at the police station (with Charlie Sheen), so many great parts!!
I like to think we all have a little Ferris Bueller in us that wants to have fun and a day off.

I used: Tempting Turquoise & Whisper White c/s, Pink Flamingo DSP, Button Bouquet, Button Latte, Vanilla Smooch Spritz (tried to mimic soap suds), Scallop Circle, 1" Circle, and 5-petal Flower punches, MDS for photo layout and text.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Well, at least three kids and their Grammie like to have fun. This page is wonderful...such cutie-pies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy!!! How ADORABLE is this project!!! Seriously LOVING the wee ones and their ROCKIN' hairstyle!!! i memorized all of that dialogue from that part of the movie --- i could SOOO pinch Ferris Bueller's cheeks!!! He is simply ADORABLE!!! love your creation - you always have such a great take on everything!!!
    Thanks so much for playing along - I always look forward to your weekly Cinema creations - I am soooo sorry its taken awhile to post my comment - its been a busy three weeks with end of school activities! But just wanted to drop by and thank you for playing along with us!

    You Simply ROCK!!!!
    Big hugs,
    Sankari :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by -comments are appreciated!