Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ring around the rosies...

...Pocket full of posies!


Okay, so they aren't posies,  but rather amazingly fun and easy to make "butterfly-punch pansies".
We made these at my Stamp Club last night, and we had a good time watching all the colors diffuse.
Here are a couple of blogs where I got the directions/videos and some more beautiful samples:

All you need are some reinkers, aquapainter, shimmer white paper, butterfly punch, and brads to hold them together. So what are you waiting for? Go make a garden for yourself!
Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

  1. OMG, I saw these at the swap the other night on the convention stuff table. So awesome and so creative. They look just like Pansies! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! I think I'm going to do a technique camp now. So pretty! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, did you girls have fun with this -- great new idea -- there is always something more to make!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by -comments are appreciated!