Sunday, August 8, 2010

Stylin'

I got a lovely surprise in my inbox last night from my Cinema Saturday friend Ira -she sent me the Stylish Blogger Award! Thank you so much Ira -such a nice surprise! Please go see her very stylish blog here.


You need to share 5 'stylish' things about yourself, so after much thought as I am usually covered in some kind of stickiness from one or more of my adorable children (not so stylish), this is what I've come up with:

- my style philosphy says that you can be stylish and practical at the same time (machine washability, hair styles that hide a bit of banana or cereal where the baby has grabbed my hair as we run out the door, cute low heel shoes, etc.)

- my house, my car, and my eyes match (and no, the car isn't red! LOL).

- I LOVE a pedicure or a massage when it can be worked in.

- my shower gel, lotion, and candle are scent matched right now -thanks Sharlene!

- I'm hopelessly hooked on Vera Bradley bags, other cute handcrafted bags, and stylish, yet rugged nylon bags that can be found at REI. Note: these bags do all match my outerwear. :)

And now I get to pass on this FAB award! The envelope please...The Stylish Blogger award goes to:

Sharlene who has all-around style, and some to spare!
Marci who has a style philosopy kind of like my own and fabulous cake-style -Yum!
Jackie/Grammie/Mom without whom I would have no style.
Carol who has a paper-crafting style that doesn't cease to amaze.
Katie B a stamping friend whose stylish blog I've just found.

Thanks for your style ladies -copy this award to your blog and pass it on!

2 comments:

  1. well hi there Nancy! So sweet of you to pass this on! It was great to see you the other night at the swap! I am loving to knowing your blog address, now I get to "see" you more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy,
    it's so nice to read all these stylish things about you :-) and I'm glad you liked your award!
    Have a wonderful week, take care, ~Ira

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by -comments are appreciated!