Thursday, September 2, 2010

It's a hard knock life...

...NOT!! This week over at Cinema Saturday they are featuring the popular musical:


This really wasn't a movie I liked until recently. It always made me feel sad, although, I should have felt happy that I wasn't one of Miss. Hannigan's orphans! I guess I just felt bad for the girls, and sad that Annie couldn't find her parents. My daughter recently viewed this with a friend at a sleepover, and loved it! So, I watched with her and her brother, and we've had the songs stuck in our head since. Of course, my kids sympathize with the girls doing their chores (boy, they do not like to do housework!), and especially love the number, "It's a Hard Knock Life". So my project is an update to our old chore chart, in honor of my poor children and their "hard-knock life" (not!).
Enjoy!!

5 comments:

  1. Love! LOVE! Love it! SO clever.. Great use of the color Red as well... YOU ROCK! MOMMA~
    HUGS
    BROOKE

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Do the kids sing while they work? I hope the red of the chart energizes them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I need to make one of these for my husband :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. How clever and fun!! Love your take on the movie!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by -comments are appreciated!