Thursday, March 31, 2011

Feelin' Blue

Well, I'm not, but this card sure is blue! I am a little bummed because I couldn't get a great picture of it. I'm going to try a few more...
Anyway, I used a great simple sketch from Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge,

and the challenge from Pals Paper Arts (punches).
This is what I came up with:



I used: Roses In Bloom (WaltzingMouse) and Because I Care sets; Very Vanilla & Not Quite Navy c/s; Springtime Vintage DSP; Baja Breeze & NQN inks; XL Scallop, Lg Scallop, 1 3/4", 1 1/4", 1" circles punches, Scallop trim border punch, and small oval & scallop oval punches; Marina Mist 1/8" taffeta ribbon, Button Latte -white flower button, Rhinestone brads -circle ice, Basic jewels -rhinestones, stampin' dimensionals, Big Shot square lattice embossing folder.  
Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. This card is so pretty...feminine and soft, but not too dainty. It's a nice take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to adapt a pennet for a card. The blues make it look so elegant

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Nancy, I think it looks great! I love the blues and white combo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by -comments are appreciated!