Monday, March 14, 2011

A little more peekin'...

...and a little more card makin'. I found a couple challenges I could work nicely together; The first was a great color challenge over at Color Throwdown,

and the other a fabulous, simple sketch at Mojo Monday.

So again, I wanted to play some more with my Paisley Petals DSP. Although the yellowish color in it is River Rock, I used my blender pen and Daffodil ink in the River Rock parts to brighten them up and make them more Daffodil. I think it worked well enough!


I used: Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, and Whisper White c/s; Paisley Petals DSP; Baja Breeze & Whisper White ink; Upsy Daisy set; 2-3/8" Scallop Circle & 1-3/4" Circle punches; Big Shot Embossing Folder -Square Lattice, Daffodil brads, Daffodil taffeta ribbon.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I really like the Daffodil color in the center of the flowers...it really works! This is another pretty card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by -comments are appreciated!