Monday, March 14, 2011

A little sneak peek...SSSC108

I am on a roll! I've been looking for some fun, inspiring challenges to get my papercrafting juices flowing, and checked out Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.
She always has neat sketches and fabulous samples.
So here goes my take on this weeks challenge:


So, I was so excited to do this sketch and use my brand new SU! products from April's upcoming customer promotion -new DSP and stamps from the upcoming 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog.
However, I felt too lazy today to get out my circle cutter and try to keep the baby away from it, so I thought I'd go "little" and use my 2.5" circle punch on a 3" card. I'm really happy with how it turned out (with the exception of the crease down the center from the baby (she's really a toddler) grabbing ahold of the project, claiming: "Mine!".
Here's a close-up of the little embellie:
I used: Not Quite Navy, Whisper White c/s; *new* Paisley Petals DSP; Not Quite Navy ink; *new* Four Frames set; 2.5" & 3/4" circle punches; White Satin ribbon, Baja Breeze glass glitter, clear rhinestone brad, tombo multi-glue, stampin' dimensionals, button latte flower white (I think these are still available on the Clearance Rack).
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE the glass glitter!!!!! IT is soo fun to use!!! I also love the brad/button combo!

    AWESOME STUFF!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by -comments are appreciated!