Saturday, March 12, 2011

Something old, something new...

So, I'd like to challenge myself to get back into gear, and start blogging weekly.
I feel bad not having blogged for over 3 months -can you feel the guilt emanating from my 3 posts in the last 24 hours?? LOL!

I held a stamp-a-stack at the beginning of the year, and this was one of the cards we made:

It uses the Poppin' Pastels technique which I hadn't used in years. But I was inspired by my updated pastel kit, and this beautiful new SU! set "Nature Walk". I love it!! This wasn't my original sample, but I like this version with a more realistic robin color (the cages were Chocolate Chip and the robin was Garden Green in the original).
I used: Natural Ivory, Early Espresso c/s; Early Espresso & Versamark inks; Pastels (More Mustard, Garden Green, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze); Gold brad, Celery satin ribbon, sponge daubers, bone folder (for distressing edges).
Enjoy, and remember, for those who've had a tough Winter, Spring will be here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by -comments are appreciated!