Monday, April 18, 2011

Flower fun

Well, sorry, it's been a couple weeks, let's just chalk it up to Spring Break and the fun that goes along with it! :)
So, to make up, I combined 3 challenges in 1 card! This is new to me, I've done two before, but I'm going for three this week. :)
Pals Paper Arts: Flower inspiration pic

Btw: as a little sidenote, I was really happy to be mentioned as a challenge pick at the color throwdown here. It was a really great way to kick off our quick Spring Break trip!


So, here it is:

 

I used: Waltzing Mouse Earth Angel set, Pear Pizzaz c/s & DSP, Whisper White c/s, Daffodil Delight and Tempting Turquoise DSP; Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, and Pear Pizzaz inks; Sizzix Big Shot die -Island Floral; 3/4" circle and 5-Petal flower punch; clear rhinestone brads (lg).

**Check back later this week**
My 2nd blogoversary is coming up and I'd like to celebrate!!

6 comments:

  1. That flower is sooo pretty! It looks so light and airy! The mix of patterned papers is so lovely. Excellent job with all of these challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...what a great spring card. Happy Spring Break...I wish they would give me those at work. HA!

    Love the sentiment and how wonderfully it goes with your card. Thanks for playing along with the Waltzingmouse Stamps Sketch Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love your card. Love the colors and your flower too. Thanks so much for playing at the PPA! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your big bloom and the pretty colors! thanks for playing with the WMS sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The color combination is beautiful, and your flower is outstanding. Nearly all of the "commenters" have mentioned it...that makes it remarkable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful flower Nancy! I love the wonderful balance of your card. So glad you could join us over at WMSC! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by -comments are appreciated!