Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy 2nd birthday!

Today my blog turns 2! I can hardly believe it -time just flies, whether you are having fun or not! :)
I'd like to know how you celebrate birthdays. Whether it's your own, family, friends, your blog's, leave me a comment sharing a birthday tradition, or leave a link to a birthday card you've designed no later than April 30th.
What is a birthday without treats of some sort?
How about candy?
After the 30th, comments will be entered into a random drawing for some of my favorite card-making supplies...stamps and ribbon!! WooHoo!
How about cake?
Well, I'm not going to bake you a cake, but in preparation for hubby's upcoming birthday, just wanted to share what kind of cake he'll be having: Vanilla cupcakes with lemon curd filling and lemon buttercream icing. Yum! Since we love him so much and he wanted an actual cake, not just teeny versions of one, we'll also be baking a chocolate cake, with a frosting that is still to be determined...What is your favorite chocolate cake frosting counterpart?
How about a card (of course!)?
How cute is this little package gift card holder card?? I got the idea from a friend at a shoebox swap during the holidays, and she got it here at Stamp & Scrap with Frenchy. It's such a great idea, I had to adapt it for birthdays!

Now, don't forget to leave a comment!
Happy Crafting friends!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on 2 beautiful years, and thanks, I appreciate being able to follow.
    You've been very busy doing multiple challenges and blogging so much in the last couple of weeks. In that mode, I'm going to "multple comment"... I'm just too lazy to post after each of the last 3 posts.
    I love the flowers you have created, they're a nice reminder of what spring is supposed to look like. Your Memorial Day card is gorgeous ("OH WOW!"). You really gave your punches a good workout on the gift card holder...great colors, too.
    I enjoy your blog sooo much. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by -comments are appreciated!