Thursday, April 21, 2011

A little Mojo and some "Embellish"ments

Good afternoon!
It's been sunny here, not warm, but sunny, so it's been hard to focus inside, when I just want to be out weeding, and tidying up the yard.

I did want to get at least one more challenge card in, so I took advantage of the great sketch at Mojo Monday and a beautiful crochet trim/color challenge over at Embellish Magazine's blog.

I couldn't resist these beautiful spring colors that reminded me a lot of what is right outside of my door. Can you relate?


For the card, I couldn't help but use another of those punched paper flowers that I'm getting pretty hooked on making. On the Mustard layer, I cut down the petal line and tweaked the petals a little to give them kind of a pinwheel effect.
Here are my supplies: Because I Care set; Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, More Mustard, Whisper White c/s; Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, More Mustard inks; XL Scallop Circle, 1" & 3/4" circle, Tiny Tag, Scallop Edge, and Itty Bitty Shapes punches; Crochet trim -Victoria, paper piercing tool, Basic jewels -pearl.



Enjoy!!


2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous flower! And your paper piercing around the edges adds the perfect touch. Thanks for joining us at Embellish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love your big flower!! It's adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with Embellish!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by -comments are appreciated!