Thursday, April 28, 2011

Not a card

So this tri-challenge "card" ended up not being a card at all. It started out as a card, and then I just wasn't feeling it, so I cut off the back, trimmed down the sides, and made myself a bookmark.
I used Waltzing Mouse's Sketch Challenge:
And, this weeks challenge at Pals Paper Arts: Buttons with a CAS layout (clean and simple):

Here is my bookmark take on all three:

I used: Waltzing Mouse set Roses in Bloom (thanks mom!); Chocolate Chip & Very Vanilla c/s; Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, Pear Pizzazz, and Daffodil Delight inks; Sizzix Big Shot embossing folder -Vintage Wallpaper; Celery Satin Ribbon, buttons (Pear Pizzazz & Pumpkin Pie), Daffodil Delight brad, blender pens.
Here are a couple of closer pics of the florals:


Enjoy, and don't forget to check out my birthday post for some treats!

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty flower and I love the embossing too! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, love the embossing and colorful bloom! Thanks for joining us this week at the WMSC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bookmark! Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that layered button - what a great accent :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by -comments are appreciated!