Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Back to the Challenges!

Until a few days ago, it had been quite awhile since I'd done a card challenge.
I couldn't even really remember which ones I had frequented.
I do really enjoy them though. They get my stamping/crafting groove going, and I often find it hard to stop with that one card. I'm sure many of you know what I mean!
This time I tried to jump into several with gusto: Mojo Monday, Fusion Card Challenge, and Stampin' for the Weekend. They all had great, compatible requirements, and I had something in mind.
Unfortunately, I missed the deadline for Fusion who had a requirement of chevrons. :(
Anyway, here goes:
I used: People Like You set; Whisper White, Island Indigo c/s, and Watercolor Wonder DSP; Island Indigo ink, Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green, and Calypso Coral markers; Aqua Painters, Calypso Coral Chevron Ribbon, White Bakers Twine, white button.
I used the Aqua Painters to soften the flower image so it wasn't so busy with the patterned DSP. :)
Had some color issues with the scanner, so apologies for this slightly fuzzy version taken w/my phone.

Hope your Tuesday has been swell!
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by -comments are appreciated!