Saturday, May 10, 2014

Color Throwdown 291

Fun color combo over at Color Throwdown:
Really gets me in the summer mood, soooooo I pulled out my favorite summer staple set: Just Beachy.
Love it, when it came out years ago in the Summer mini, I had to have all those goofy fishies. Here they are again:

I used: Just Beachy set (ret.); Pool Party, Whisper White (craft), and Night of Navy inks; Naturals White, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Night of Navy, and (don't be jealous!) Taken with Teal (ret.); Bakers Twine in Island Indigo, Perfect Polka Dots TIEF, and white sequins (from an awesome craft sale I went to recently).

Just a fun goofy card for any occasion. The Navy fish made my hubby laugh -my work here is done. :)

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. I liked the navy fish, too. Is it afraid of all the others or is it going crazy because it doesn't know which to eat . . . those teeth look pretty fierce. Funny card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little fish are sooo cute and I love how you created all the *water*!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by -comments are appreciated!