Sunday, May 4, 2014

PPA Color Challenge 202

Wow, it has been awhile since I've done a challenge, but no better time to start back up again!
 This one is a color challenge (I like those!) from Pals Paper Arts:
So, I don't have Bermuda Bay, it's one of the few SU! colors I don't own, so I rolled with Coastal Cabana from the 2013-15 InColor collection. I'm willing to call it a lighter shade of Bermuda Bay. :)
I used: Tea Shoppe set (ret.); Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana, Real Red, Very Vanilla c/s, and Everyday Enchantment DSP (ret.); Early Espresso, Coastal Cabana, and Real Red inks; Bakers Twine -white.

I like to keep my cards pretty clean and simple, but have a hard time going without an accessory. I went with the twine as the papers weren't really screaming "bling" to me, but was disappointed that I couldn't find my linen thread or hemp twine, as I think that would have been a better choice. Still fighting the urge to put some pearls on it! :)

Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Love your string of hexagons! So sweet! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It's perfectly simple and sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by -comments are appreciated!