Thursday, May 8, 2014

Viva la Verve May Challenge Week 1

I'm remembering the fun challenges I had partaken of and am enjoying the venture back. It's a lot of fun!
This past week, the designers over at Viva la Verve put up this great sketch and color challenge for their first of 5 challenges this month:


I love this color combo! It is so soft, spring-y, and versatile (baby card, wedding, father's day...and on).
My embossing folders came out to play, as did the punches, and pearls.
Still having some color trouble (not the scanner, camera this time) -I have come to realize, this may be operator error. Will work on it.
Here's what I used: Pursuit of Happiness set (ret); Soft Sky, Daffodil Delight, Basic Gray, Watercolor Wonder & Domestic Goddess (ret) DSP; Jet Black StazOn ink; 2-3/8" & 7/8" Scallop, Blossom, *Itty Bitty Shapes punches; Beautifully Baroque,*Stripes, and Perfect Polka Dots TIEFs; Jewel Pearls.

As always, all products used are SU! unless otherwise noted, and products noted with * are retiring and will no longer be available after beginning of June.

Have a great day and happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. This would be a beautiful Mother's Day card. The striped paper keeps it from being too frou-frou. I like it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by -comments are appreciated!