Sunday, June 22, 2014

Nacho Normal Week

This busy week is just about wrapped up. Whew!
I really wanted to get in on this beautiful color challenge hosted by the Nachos:
 Especially since I had very recently gotten the Perfect Peacock stamp and Memento ink pad with my last order, I was chomping at the bit to use them with my Blendabilities. This was the perfect color scheme!
I did force myself to wait until I had all my other "chores" done...
I used: Perfect Peacock set; Island Indigo, Naturals Ivory, Pistachio Pudding, Soft Sky c/s; Tuxedo Black Memento ink; Daffodil Delight, Coastal Cabana, Old Olive Blendabilities sets; asst sequins & liquid glue.
The sequins came from the stack I got at a craft sale back in May -loving them!!
Here's a little close-up with some sun shining off of them:
The colors were perfect for the challenge!
Thank you for a beautiful color challenge Nachos!

Okay, countdown is on...kiddos have 2 more hours of school tomorrow (yes, we're very late, and it's a sore subject), and then Summer Break is officially on. YeeHaw!
Look for another project tomorrow -teacher gift I made earlier today, will post after delivery. :)
Happy Crafting!!

5 comments:

  1. Nancy, your peacock is beautiful! The coloring is awesome and I love the sequins! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Amazing coloring on the peacock! Thanks for the close up, I'm sure it's even more stunning in person! You rocked the color challenge! Thanks so much for joining us at Nacho Average Challenges, hope you will join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job with the blendabilities, the peacock is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being "Top Nacho". The kids should like that, and it seems like you should make them some nachos for lunch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by -comments are appreciated!