Sunday, June 8, 2014

Sunday Sweats

Yikes! Almost missed this week's post!
This was my first week off of work for the summer, and boy, I think it's busier staying at home! Lots of errands completed this week. Many walks to school and the pool. Lots and lots of yard work.
I didn't log anything this week, so no numbers to share -I'm fessin' up to not logging my workouts instead.
Oooh! I did have a tough yoga class on Wednesday -it was the first time I had to Savasana through the last 5 postures of the standing series. Did not hydrate properly...ugh! Bad move...took Child's pose instead of Balancing Stick, stood back up for the next one room spun like mad, and that was all she wrote. Savasana for me.

Hope you have had a great Sunday, and I'll catch you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by -comments are appreciated!