Saturday, January 16, 2016

A New Year, and Some New Changes

Happy New Year to all!

I hope you all have had a good start to your new year. Our family started the year off with some health challenges, but I'm thankful that we've been strong enough and have decent health insurance. We wrapped up the second half of 2015 with some healthy habit changes, and are seeing them into this year.
We enjoyed some great camping over the summer despite the fires up north, and look forward to more adventures this year.
What else will 2016 bring? Gratitude
I have been very fortunate to have been selected to the launch team for Kristen Welch's new book: Raising Grateful Kids in an Entitled World
The book is set to release in 10 days! It can be preordered through the website linked above, or through Amazon. I'm finishing up the book, and have found so many relatable passages, and great ideas to help encourage gratitude in my life, that of my family's, and by this to the world around us.
I'll be posting more on this soon, but am excited for the changes that this has already brought to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by -comments are appreciated!