Saturday, April 25, 2009

Memory Lane...


So, last June we took our first, and I'm sure, not our last trip to Disneyland/California Adventure. We had such a good time...I could go on and on about how great it was, but I won't right now. However, we came home with a ton of great pictures that were prime fodder for scrapping. Unfortunately, scrapping tends to make the lower priority end of my project list. But, I'm excited to say that I finally got my album decorated, and now have "only" the pages left. Ha ha ha! I used a Stampin' Up! 8.5" chipboard album with some really cute Mickey Mouse themed paper and rub-ons my mom and I found at Joann's (it was on sale too!!), then added some Basic Black c/s, and used my Stampin' markers, and a small scalloped chipboard frame (colored with Real Red craft ink & clear embossing powder) to add some finishing details. I'm really happy with the way it turned out...can't wait to get a chance to start in on the pages!!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I can't wait to see all your photos and pages too :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting - constructive comments are appreciated!