Friday, April 25, 2014

Sea...Hawks! Crafting for the 12th Man

Okay, here's some of that fun stuff I mentioned in the last post. I love the Seattle Seahawks, and have been a fan as long as I can remember. Some of you may have heard, but this season was kind of a big deal for us. The team spirit was unlike anything I've ever seen...it was incredible! Blue and green everywhere (more than the normal evergreens and large bodies of water).
Here are a couple of activities I did during the season:
Our preschool class project leading up to Super Bowl Sunday:
Tissue paper scraps adhered with liquid starch onto construction paper, and topped with white construction paper number 12. This hung in my window for the big game, and a couple of weeks after.

Goodies for the Big Game:
Me, looking aDORKable (emphasis on the dork), at Monday Night Football, selling programs to benefit local Girl Scouts:
Well, since offseason training has just begun, I'm thinking I need to start thinking about my 12th crafts for the upcoming season...it's only a few months away, and I can hardly wait!
Happy Blue Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting - constructive comments are appreciated!